Thursday, February 22, 2007

Political Core Beliefs

I have recently been joined at work by a VERY liberal colleague. Lately, she has given me more reason to be politically minded than I would care to admit.

I just found out what makes her gears tick. Now, admittedly, this is a right wing opinion. But its good for a laugh.

I imagine that a similar list could be made for us right wing nuts.

I'm open for suggestions on what makes you a right wing nut. Something like:

1. You oppose abortion but you believe in capital punishment

2. You believe that homosexuality is a CHOICE (as opposed to genetic) but you believe that diabetes "runs in the family." (Because the family never runs.)

Any others?

1 comment:

kodiak73 said...

You need to build on your common beliefs, not your differences. I'm sure you and her can talk for hours about the evils of the Patriot Act...

Other key beliefs of the right winger, free and open markets, the Bill of Rights extends beyond the first ammendment, and the best way to save money is to not spend it in the first place. I love Romney not just because of his religion, but because when he took over the SLC olympics, the first thing he did is stop the catered lunches, ordered in pizza for which he charged a $1 a slice to the staff, and served it on paper plates. Fiscal discipline when one has the power to do otherwise is the mark of a true conservative!