Thursday, February 15, 2007

A love poem

I would have posted yesterday but there were some technical difficulties.

Read the Large text first, then you can go back and read the small text to find out what I was thinking.

Two eyes that sparkle, emerald and blue
*wait a second, that sounds like she has one green eye and one blue eye*
Skin o'er her face, soft like the dew
*read no reference to acne or otherwise, I just like her skin*
Two lips plump and pouting
*Not that she's sad, I like it when she pouts for me*
Gentle her touch
*I'm not into the rough stuff*
I reach to caress her
*You know, like a back scratch or a foot rub*
I need her so much
*Not just because you make my lunch for me and wash my socks*
My soul feels with longing
*A word that here doesn't apply to the length of something but rather the desire for something*
My heart skips a beat
*Don't worry, I don't have an arithmia or any other heart conditions*
Forever I'm with her
*Bwa Ha Ha, you'll never get rid of me*
Come share my VD
*That's shorthand for Valentines Day*

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Holy crap!
Your VD?
Is that your sick attempt at humor???
I don't find it laughable at all.


He he he.

Jamie said...

And you're stuck with him forever, bwahaha! Wait a minute, I kinda am too, huh? Nevermind

Anonymous said...

That is very sweet of you to write this for Aunt Kris Uncle Pat, but I think we got what you said in the first place without the additions (though that made it really funny!)

Incognito said...

Very sweet! I'm sure your wife was very appreciative!!
Cheers,