Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I should have seen it coming

Please note that I did talk about the national healthcare issue just a few posts ago. What I should have realized then is that the release of this film would be coordinated with somebody's campaign. I'd be willing to bet that Mr. Moore and Mr. Obama are working together. The buzz from the film and the already thought out healthcare plan will create the stage for the democrats. And every other candidate is already behind.

It will probably set the stage for the Republican candidates as well by hijacking the agenda. "Mr. Giuliani, what do you think about national healthcare?" He'll have to be ready with an answer and just by answering will move the issue even more to the front.

Lest you think that I have a conspiritorial mind. I do not see this as a left wing conspiracy. Only very deft politcal ability. Mr. Obama will be a candidate to watch. And I think that's the way he wants it.

1 comment:

memememe said...

Hello, you left some questions in my blog, already answered them to you in the same place you commented.
Regards

Julia