Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hectic Schedule

A hectic schedule
Almost ev-e-ry night
Seems its my lot
With no end in sight

I've signed up for college
To improve my mind
Three hours with scouts
Add to the grind

Visits to friends
at least one night a week
My wife keeps her hobbies
Its her sanity seek

The yard needs attention
The weeds multiply
A faucet is leaking
and I am the guy

Six kid a clammerin'
for my attention
One more on the way
gets honorable mention

A date with my wife
Will come if I'm lucky
Best not neglect it
Or else she'll get plucky

The dishes are waiting
they won't clean themselves
How did that shoemaker
merit those elves?

Spare minutes are rare
They'll come if you look
An hour playing games
Or reading a book

Lest you think I'm complaining
Don't pity my plight
My life holds no bordom
And that seems just right.

1 comment:

Incognito said...

God love you guys! Such a busy life..