Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I was informed that I have been tagged

My wife tagged me yesterday and I didn't even realize what she was talking about. I thought that she was just saying that I would probably comment on her blog.

So in the spirit of the game:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Pizza Oven Connection Dishwasher (age 13) - It paid for my skiing
2. Boy Scout Camp Commissary Director (ages 16-17)
3. Custodian (age 21)
4. Painter (ages 23)

Four movies I have watched over and over:

1. Pride and Prejudice (the A&E version or the old black and white version, I don't really like the Kiera Knightly version) - I really wish A&E would create Les Miserables in the same way they did Pride and Prejudice.
2. Seven Brides for Seven Bothers (way more than anyone should have watched one movie)
3. Return to Me
4. Nine to Five, although I must admit I have only seen it once in the last ten years.

Four places I have lived (other than here!):
1. Cottonwood Heights, Utah(Birth - 14)
2. Kearny, AZ (14-19, and 28-31)
3. Italy (19-21)
4. Mesa, AZ (first 7 years of marriage)

Four TV shows I love to watch: (This is really hard...there isn't much I watch!)
1. American Idol
2. Extreme Makeover, Home Edition
3. House
4. Good Eats (We currently don't subscribe to that satellite package though)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Experimental Recipies
2. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownies
3. Chinese Sweet and Sour (Pork or Chicken)
4. Chocolate Milk and Ginger Snaps (together)

Four people who I think will respond:

I'm going to cut the legs out from underneath this ponzi scheme right now. I'm only going to tag two people and hope that they respond.

1. My whiny twin, who thinks I don't know how to add.
2. My whiny older brother, who starts a blog only to let it die, all alone, out in the cold.

6 comments:

Blazingcatfur said...

All I can say is I hope they finally get rid of Sanjaya. Overall this has been the least charismatic final 12 in the shows history. Not talentless just not exciting as individuals- any of them.

Papa J said...

I'm rooting for Lakisha, her voice is like a female Barry White.

Incognito said...

I watched the first few seasons, then stopped and just started again this season. Probably the largest contingency of lesser talents than ever before...
and I still think Melinda is by far the best.. :-)

Blazingcatfur said...

Melinda is the cream but, yes Lakisha does bear a striking resemblance to Barry White.

Anonymous said...

Mate, I don't want to take away from your blog topic necessarily. I found my way to your blog through Jacob's Reformation in Progress. I only want to state that not all "evangelical Christians" are as dogmatic as he is. I'm not LDS or affiliated with them in any way. I don't agree with their theology either. I DO however believe that if a person honestly seeks the Father with all of their heart, they will spend eternity with Him regardless of the building they enter to worship Him.

At one time, I too was like Jacob, drawing more lines in the sand than just sitting back and observing first, then commenting. It is because of people like him that I do not call myself a Christian anymore. Much of the world has come to accept "Christians" as dogmatic lunatics. A friend of mine heard Dr. Oz Guinness speak recently about how modern Christianity has become more like the state church of Europe riding people out of town if they didn't succumb to the church's demands. Eventually, most stopped listening to what the church had to say. Now, Europe has one of the largest non-church populations in the world. Getting Jacob to understand this is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After a while, you realize the pig likes it.

-Bundy

Incognito said...

Bundy, you can be a Christian and not belong to any particular Church. What matters, as you put it, is one's relationship with GOD,and being as good a person as one can be.