Friday, July 28, 2006

Southwest Kids

My childhood was spent playing with more than 20 kids in my neighborhood. After we moved here I spent some time mourning for the fact that my children would not be surrounded by as many friends, after all, it was a good experience for me and they deserve the same. Then experiences like the one documented in these pictures started to occur and I realized that our children will truly have a charmed childhood.






I guess that I need to show them what a sled is SUPPOSED to be used for.

1 comment:

kodiak73 said...

What you fail to mention is the state of emergency producing 6.25 inches of rain over the last week that has provided your little swimming pool. You also leave out the pictures of your truck and van after going what I am sure is one of the larger mud pits in Grant County right now! Man that sure looks fun though!