Saturday, July 22, 2006

Forget about the SAT

This morning, thanks to the prompting of my wife, I took the increasingly more important "Nerd Test." The results say that I am "definitely MIT material." What more do I need? This test even included a question about my GPA and that didn't change my rating. So, I guess that MIT doesn't need my transcripts either. I'm hoping that the new international standard will be the nerd test, in which case I will be starting at MIT in the spring. Here are my results: I am nerdier than 83% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Perry says you need to look at the comment he made on my site before you start bragging about your 83 (I'm still impressed)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why I strayed from Kristine's Blog, but I couldn't resist taking your Nerd Test. Are you ready....my score was 7. It says that I despise Nerds. This test is not correct as I REALLY despise Musicals (not Nerds), but I guess that's not what the website was designed to determine. Ha!