Saturday, July 15, 2006

"The challenge has been issued"

When I was dating my future wife in Thatcher, AZ my twin came with me to visit her from Kearny, our home town. One of the day's divertments was a walk to the elementary school to sit and talk on the swings. My twin and I started jumping from the swings and we quickly escalated the fun into a competition. Who could jump the farthest? In committing to the competition one of us, I can't remember who, said, "The challenge has been issued." This phrase has become a part of how we interact as twins. Perhaps because we both see strengths in the other that we admire. I love my twin, and so in the spirit of our bond I once again issue the challenge. I now have more posts than you.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hehe...I still don't see this side of Pat too often. It just surfaces when his twin is involved. Whatever the reason, I am glad to see more posts on this blog.